DESIGN YOUR PERSONAL BRAND
BECAUSE TO VALUE YOUR PROFESSIONAL SKILLS?, STRENGTHS AND WHAT MAKES YOU DIFFERENT?.
BECAUSE THE WORLD HAS CHANGED. THE NEW ECONOMY IS MADE UP OF PEOPLE THAT WORK IN AUTONOMOUS. WE NEED TO REINVENT THEMSELVES AND DEVELOP A PERSONAL BRAND TO SELL OVERSIZED PRODUCTS AND SELL ONESELF.
The companies increasingly demand more external professionals that you provide value-added flexibly. People suffer from the uncertainty of a job than or is fixed and especially changes rapidly awakening the need to reinvent themselves professionally to turn his experience into 'something' that differentiate them, "a personal brand useful, reliable and visible it will be sold in a competitive market through a "product / Service"tangible to express creativity and experience accumulated over the years of his working life.
In this action training give keys to create a personal brand getting:
- Improve personal and professional position of each participant
- Identify capabilities, potential without developing and selling of each participant
- Communicate the uniqueness of each.
Who is it aimed?
The action will be directed to any professional who understands, working or not, the need for:
- A strong personal brand
- A differential value to find their place in the market
- A broader environment and their own capacities view
- A professional approach that combine and balance personal and professional life on the basis of the strengths.
- Individual improvements and implementation of a plan of action that allows participants to commit to putting up of learned.
The course, takes place in Group, Working intense personalization of the training action. The possibility of accompanying individualized during the process of setting up action plan
PROGRAM MANAGEMENT AUTPLACEMENT
Definition and implementation of a plan of action to achieve strategic:
- A positioning of the leadership in the market.
- Identification of competitive advantage and concretion of value contribution
- Design and development of major tools of communication to the market
- Identifying opportunities in the hidden market
- Assessment of alternative professional vs desired career perspective
- Networking plan: design strategy and training to deal with it
- Personal and individualized Marketing Plan
- Plan of visibility directive
It promotes career, or looking for a new Project Professional.
Definition and setting up of a plan to achieve:
- Study of potentiality of the profile vs. market
- Update of motivations, priorities and focus of career
- Analysis of alternative professionals
- Communication tools: personal branding, professional networking, CV, message key, etc.
- Detection, analysis and development of skills and competences
- Visibility and networking plan
- Tracking of potential deals on open market / hidden