Application Services Middleware Engineer
Empresa de Madrid, busca incorporar una posición de Application Services Middleware Engineer:
- Required communication skills in high English spoken and written.
- Technology Skills: JBoss Enterprise Application Platform, JBoss Data Virtualization, Apache, Tomcat running on Linux OS
- It will be also valuable: Document and Content management technologies (EMC, Drupal), IIS and Windows knowledge and TIBCO.
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Well demonstrated delivery focus
- Strong customer engagement and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively with team members
- Ability to function independently with little supervision
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Moderate Travel required and ability to work across multiple timezones
Description of the tasks for the service:
- Provide consultancy in projects and problems. Periodical review and delivery of patches to fix security or functional issues of each product.
- Install, configure and test new versions of products in Linux/Windows. Set up and maintain the systems to test the solutions.
- Prepare unattended installation of products automating manual tasks which involve modification in files or additional software installation.
- Configure solutions for high availability and disaster recovery.
- Create and modify scripts, and configuration files to operate the components of each solution (e.g. stop/start processes, create/update/delete/manage components, upgrade versions, updat.
Características del Puesto
|Categoría de Puesto||Técnologia e Informatica|